Programmatic SEO is a methodical and data-driven approach to finding keywords, understanding user intent and creating dozens or hundreds of pages of content. Learn how to apply this framework to your business, whether it's ecommerce, SaaS, or even a side project. Get the course on Gumroad.
The "expert" advice found on the internet was too complex for a beginner like me. And so I was forced to find my own path.
Now, I am sharing this path with you.
SEO is actually easy
It's got 2 key components:
Understand what people are trying to find.
Create content that answers their questions.
Really, that's all there is to it.
If you're a product builder, then you're already aware of this mindset. Instead of building features, you create content.
My experiments with Pain-Point SEO helped me reach the top 3 results for "micro saas" on Google (search for it right now and see for yourself), which gave me the confidence to try bolder experiments with the DelightChat website.
Programmatic SEO = More organic search traffic
Using the principles that I teach in this course, I grew search impressions for DelightChat from 600/mo to 240,000/mo in 90 days. And we're just getting started!
I've received dozens of Twitter DMs, Emails, and LinkedIn messages since the post was first shared. In fact, someone who is a prospective customer for DelightChat wanted to hire me as a consultant for their brands!
I figured that there's value in my approach, and so I've decided to share it.
What is Programmatic SEO?
It's a method for addressing a large number of search terms or questions that people might be looking for on Google, by generating individual landing pages or blog posts answering each of those questions.
Identifying repeatable search terms.
Understanding user intent a.k.a what is the user looking for.
Generating pages manually or programmatically that addresses their questions.
My course focuses arming you with the knowledge and examples to tackle 1 & 2 for your own business.
About the Learn Programmatic SEO course
Total course material is ~1.5 hours.
Why so short? My signature is zero fluff, only actionable advice. Cut the fluff and most courses would be this short.
You can watch the course in one afternoon and then begin seeing the world with a new lens - Programmatic SEO.
More case studies and real examples, less theory. That's how I believe a lot of people learn best.
1. Basics of SEO: Get up to speed with everything you need to know about SEO to get started in 20 minutes.
2. Programmatic SEO framework: The thinking process (aka creativity) that you need in order to apply this framework to your own business.
3. AirBnB Case Study: How AirBnB uses this framework to tailor their product to a global audience.
4. Zapier Case Study: How Zapier found 25,000 landing page ideas and scaled to millions in search traffic.
5. Tripadvisor Case Study: How Tripadvisor uses cuisine and location preferences to programmatically generate tens of thousands of landing pages.
6. Canva Case Study: How Canva understands user intent to create hundreds landing pages for design templates that can be used with their tool.
7. B2C Ecommerce Case Study: A hypothetical case of growing a B2C Ecommerce business that sells Tea Leaves online.
8. B2B SaaS Case Study: A hypothetical case of growing a B2B SaaS product that sells Podcast Hosting software.
9. B2C SaaS Case Study: A real-world case study of how two B2C SaaS products - Kapwing and Veed.io - are growing their business using programmatic SEO.
Action bias: Most people learn by doing. The best way to solidify your learnings is to watch the entire course and then start applying it.
Creativity: Take the examples in the case studies, form analogies that cross over to your specific product or niche, and start applying them.
Pricing started at $29 for early-adopters and increases by $10 as we sell more copies.
SOLD: 200 copies @ $29
SOLD: 200 copies @ $39
CURRENT PRICE: $49 for next 200 copies (17 left)
Course material includes slides + videos with me taking you through all the concepts and the case studies.
Available immediately after purchase. Get yours today!