What is Programmatic SEO? It is a methodical and data-driven approach to finding keywords, understanding user intent and creating hundreds of landing pages. Learn how you can apply this framework to your business, whether it's ecommerce, SaaS, or anything else. Get the course on Gumroad.
The "expert" advice found on the internet was too complex for a beginner like me. And so I was forced to find my own path.
Now, I am sharing this path with you.
SEO is actually simple.
It's got 2 key components:
Understand what people want to find out.
Create content to answer their questions.
Really, that's all there is to it.
If you're a product builder, then you're already aware of this mindset. Instead of building features, you write pages.
My experiment with Pain-Point SEO, which helped me nab the top 3 results for "micro saas" on Google (search for it right now and see for yourself), which gave me the confidence to try something bolder with DelightChat's website.
Growing search impressions for DelightChat from 600/mo to 240,000/mo in 90 days. And we're just getting started!
I've received dozens of Twitter DMs, Emails, and LinkedIn messages since the post was first shared 3 days ago.
In fact, someone who is a prospective customer for DelightChat wanted to hire me as a consultant for their brands!
I figured that there's value in my approach, and so I've decided to share it.
About the course
Total course material is ~2 hours.
Why so short? My signature is zero fluff, only actionable advice. Cut the fluff and most courses would be this short.
You can watch the course in one afternoon and then begin seeing the world with a new lens - Programmatic SEO.
More case studies and real examples, less theory. That's how I believe a lot of people learn best.
1. Basics of SEO: Get up to speed with everything you need to know about SEO to get started, in 10 minutes tops.
2. Programmatic SEO framework: The thinking process (aka creativity) that you need in order to apply this framework to your own business. This will be short.
3. AirBnB Case Study: How AirBnB uses this framework to tailor their product to a global audience.
4. Zapier Case Study: How Zapier found 25,000 landing page ideas and scaled to millions in search traffic.
5. Tripadvisor Case Study: How Tripadvisor uses cuisine and location preferences to programmatically generate tens of thousands of landing pages.
6. Canva Case Study: How Canva understands user intent to create hundreds landing pages for design templates that can be used with their tool.
7. B2C Ecommerce Case Study: A hypothetical case of growing a B2C Ecommerce business that sells Tea Leaves online.
8. B2B SaaS Case Study: A hypothetical case of growing a B2B SaaS product that sells Podcast Hosting software.
9. B2C SaaS Case Study: A real-world case study of how two B2C SaaS products - Kapwing and Veed.io - are growing their business using programmatic SEO.
Action bias: Most people learn by doing. The best way to solidify your learnings is to watch the entire course and then start applying it.
Creativity: Take the examples in the case studies, form analogies that cross over to your specific product or niche, and start applying them.
Pricing started at $29 for early-adopters and increases by $10 as we sell more copies.
SOLD: 200 copies @ $29
SOLD: 200 copies @ $39
CURRENT PRICE: $49 for next 200 copies (74 left)
Course material includes slides + videos with me taking you through all the concepts and the case studies.
Available immediately after purchase. Get yours today!