I love podcasts, so when Varun Uday, who is a marketer, storyteller and creator with several years experience in B2B SaaS marketing reached out, it was an instant yes!
In his podcast SaaS Talk, Varun talks to SaaS leaders and tries to extract their learnings about growing and marketing SaaS businesses. People from Exotel, Tact.ai, Kaizen Institute and Xero have already been on his podcast.
I'm neither a SaaS leader nor a marketing expert, so I naturally suggested a topic where I could add some value. And that, my friends, is how I hijacked Varun's podcast to talk about Micro-SaaS :D
Here's an outline of the podcast so you know what to expect:
- What is Micro SaaS and what is it not?
- How do you come up with Micro SaaS ideas?
- Is revenue generation not important here?
- What comes first? Minimum Viable Audience or Minimum Viable Product?
- How to get the first 10 customers and then move on to 1000
- Does Micro SaaS have a glass ceiling?
- Cool Micro SaaS products out there that Preetam likes
Listen to the episode here:
If you're new to the world of building Micro-SaaS products, you should check out my Micro-SaaS Guide. It's a work in progress, so if you have questions that remain unanswered, you can email or DM me on Twitter (details below).